Saturday, January 23, 2016

I'm alive!

Hey, family! 

Oh, my gosh. It's so amazing to get to write! I've been wanting to since I got here. Right now I only have a brief second to write, so I haven't read any of ya'lls letters yet, if any. My P-Day is Tuesday when I will write for real.

I am having an AMAZING experience so far. The MTC is great, it reminds me a lot of BYU-I, which makes me happy. Coming here felt like coming home. I'm back in my element of working hard around those of similar faiths. 

Crazy story real quick - My companion, Sis McClellen, is from ALLEN! We were on the same flight to the MTC. I actually saw her at the airport and got the prompting to talk to her, but ignored it. Lame of me! She is also going to Federal Way. We are kindred spirits and exactly alike. Love her!

Anyway, all is well. Talk on Tuesday! 

Love,
Sister Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment